If I had been thinking business since I was 21, I’d be a rich man now

Arman ''Rambo'' Grigoryan is a 26-year-old born in Los Santos, El Corona in an Armenian family, when he was young he joined a set called the Armenian Power, In parallel with participating in the set's activities, he went to a local kickboxing GYM and participated in competitions. At the age of twenty-three, Arman was arrested alongside other AP members with gun charges. 

RsPJbp1.gif

After coming out of the joint, Arman started having thoughts about hanging the flag and going a different path, since he didn't want to participate in high-risk activities with a low payout. Now Arman is 26 years old and is on the road to starting a different life since he recently had a child and doesn't want to raise his child in this kind of environment.

Edited by HellRaiser
  • Like 1

• HellRaiser changed the title to If I had been thinking business since I was 21, I’d be a rich man now

Alberts "Adidas" Peldrinkis, born in Kandava, Latvia in a poor family, Alberts struggled in school, since Alberts was a troubled kid, he got into fights a lot. After he moved to Riga with his family, the capital city of Latvia, Alberts joined a kickboxing club at the age of 17, when Alberts turned twenty he moved to the states, where he continued training, he participated in tournaments and won medals but fell into drug use and quit kickboxing, he started participating in underground bare knuckle fights, leading to his arrest. In prison, he met Arman, they both did workouts together untill Alberts got released. Despite the risks, Alberts found a sense of belonging in this dangerous world and got in contact with Arman, they both share the same household since none of them could afford a house to themself. Now Alberts is 27, still living the same lifestyle.

• Like 1